|Type de contrat||CDI|
|Société||EVIDENT Europe GmbH - French Branch|
|Localisation||Regions France North/East France|
Karoline de Gier
At Evident, we are guided by the scientific spirit - innovation and exploration are at the heart of what we do. Discover what sets us apart.
Evident supplies advanced solutions that help make the world safer and healthier. Committed to developing new technologies and delivering world-class customer service, our responsibility goes beyond manufacturing products - we are pioneers.
With a rich history, we support our customers with solutions that give them the information they need to do their work, whether it’s researching new medical breakthroughs or inspecting infrastructure to help ensure the safety of society. Through researching and developing advanced technologies, we create leading-edge products used in numerous applications, including clinical and life science research, quality control and assessment, nondestructive testing (NDT), precision measurement and analysis, and environment and natural resources.
As a Territory Manager, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You will demonstrate our broad range of products which includes RVI, NDT and XRF to our customers and coordinate sales. Our customers vary in sectors and your day-to-day will bring a great deal of variety to you.
This is an exciting time to join Evident and be a part of the team whilst we grow our business.
Your regions will be: Ardenne, Marne, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Meuse, Moselle, Nièvre, Bas-Rhin, Haut-Rhin, Seine-et-Marne, Vosges, Yonne, Seine-Saint-Denis, Val-de-Marne
- You define and execute a territory business plan aligned with the strategic goals
- You effectively manage the territory sales pipeline to ensure financial targets are met by leading and taking full ownership of all sales process activities from first contact to closing deals.
- You schedule commercial visits and product demonstration visits.
- You prepare written presentations, reports and budgets.
- You collaborate with the tender office in the management of tender procedures by providing commercial estimates and accompanying technical documentation.
- You provide after-sales assistance by delivering commissioning and customer training
- You develop and deliver customer sales presentations as per customer requirements
- You work collaboratively to ensure a one Evident approach to our customers by developing and managing positive customer relationships
- You drive continuous improvement by taking ownership of your professional development to support your growth within the organization
- You represent the organization at exhibitions and customer workshops and work across a wide variety of environments. These include high-end research in academia and the manufacturing quality assurance and R&D facilities within several industries including aeronautics, rail, energy, automotive, steel industry, petrochemicals, waste recovery, environment)- You provide technical, commercial and marketing information on the presence of competitors in the relevant geographical area.
- Scientific Bac+4/5 (engineering school, Master II,), preferably Physical Measurements.
- Previous experience of at least 2/3 years in similar commercial roles, preferably in the Non-Destructive Testing sector and in the market of scientific solutions in the industrial field
- Previous working experience with RVI, NDT or XRF (e.g. NDT certificate UT level 1- 3)
- Experience with Eddy Current Array, Phased Array, Ultrasound is preferred
- Full driving license
- Comfortable with software interfaces and the PC environment for imaging solutions.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills and the ability to present technical information in a structured and balanced way
- High level of technical aptitude and strong commercial acumen
- Flexibility in working hours is required, the ability to work independently and at the same time to know how to work within a team, with a view to achieving objectives.