The countdown has started to the next major event of the COFREND national congress, which brings together all industrial sectors around the same theme: non-destructive testing. The long-awaited tenth edition of the COFREND Days will bring together the entire professional NDT sector, under the theme “NDT, see and plan”.
With the sponsorship of nine companies (Actemium, Bergeret Jeannet, EDF, Ekoscan, Framatome Intercontrôle, Olympus, Groupe Sofranel, Volume Graphics) and the support of other partners, including the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, the COFREND Days will take place in Marseilles, from 6 to 8 June 2023. Marseilles and its region, which are particularly attractive, bring together the majority of industrial sectors —aeronautics and space, shipbuilding and repairs, renewable energies, nuclear, oil and chemicals, rail transport, etc. The ProvenceAlpes-Côte d’Azur region also boasts nine competitive clusters, renowned research centres and the largest university in France. Not to forget the resulting entire professional sector in NDT, which is widely present in the region. These three days will offer a rich programme with many side events:
- a scientific programme with more than 130 scientific and technical conferences and high-ranking guests of honour, in plenary conferences;
- the sixth edition of the Doctoriales, with the COFREND – Claude-Birac award;
- the sixth annual SHM@COFREND Day. A 5,000 m2 village of exhibitors, where the guests can learn about the latest technological advances and network with exhibitors, researchers, scientists and visitors, will take place. Other highlights:
- Open Days, on Wednesday 7 June, with the support of the Académie Aix Marseille: a day dedicated to students in the region, to make them better acquainted with the different professions in NDT, training and companies that are recruiting.
- Visits to major industrial sites in the region on Friday 9 June in the morning;
- And finally, the gala dinner on 7 June, which will add a festive touch to the 2023 COFREND Days!
The call for papers for the technical sessions is launched and authors are invited to submit their abstract on the event website before November 15, 2022.
Reservation files available on the event website
COFREND DAYS 2023