The University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria is planning its 11th Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT2022) together with the DGZfP, SGZP and ÖGfZP.
The conference will be held on the 8th - 11th February 2022 in Wels, Austria.
We would greatly welcome your participation at our conference! We therefore invite you to submit your abstract and share your findings.
- CT for non-destructive testing of metals, plastics, composites, ceramics and other materials
- Application of CT in automotive-, aerospace- and material industry
- CT as a tool for the development of new materials and components
- CT for 3D material characterisation
- Geometry determination with macro- and micro-CT
- Initial sampling inspection and reverse engineering
- Evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- New algorithms and software tools for the evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- Correction and filter methods for the improvement of CT results
- Quantitative evaluation of CT data
- Standardisation of CT
- New CT methods for high resolution, energy dispersive and fast CT
- Synchrotron-CT methods
- New developments in CT instrument technology including X-ray detectors and sources
- Phase contrast and grating interferometer CT
More informations : www.ict-conference.com/2022