Becoming a member of COFREND means becoming part of a recognised network specialising in NDT.
Joining COFREND is a chance to:
Be a stakeholder and:
Be active in a rich, diverse professional network;
Act and participate in the activities of the Confederation's Commissions, Technical Groups and Regional Committees.
Benefit from regional, national and also international representation;
Profit from technological and standards watch for your professional development;
Defend and promote the interests of your profession.
Access a wide range of services :
- Discounts on :
- certification exams fees;
- COFREND editions and publications;
- registration for the COFREND Days and the Technical or Regional Seminars.
- Presentation of your company in the Members’ Directory and on the NDT portal site, with a hyperlink redirecting the Internet surfer to your website.
- Free publication of your job opportunities on the COFREND site.
- Free subscription to the NDT Professionals newsletter (END Info) and the Contrôles-Essais-Mesures magazine.
Membership of COFREND is open to any person or company working or with an interest in NDT in production, use or maintenance.
The Individual Members joining under their own name include researchers, teachers or students in engineering, physical or metallurgical sciences.
The “Corporate” Members are companies, public and private establishments from such sectors as aeronautics and space, car industry, energy and petrochemicals, rail industry, civil engineering, steel products, etc. and cover:
- Public establishments and services, non-profit-making organisations and those involved in NDT, including education and training;
- Public or private companies using NDT equipment and techniques;
- Equipment manufacturers or distributors;
- Companies or organisations that provide services.
The “Correspondent” Members include educational establishments granting diplomas or recognised qualifications as part of initial training (Secondary schools, Apprentice training centres, University Institutes of Technology and Universities).
Find out about our memberships in the guide.