Six Regional Committees
Every region unites members who make up its Executive Committee and is run by a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman.
The Regional Committees are responsible for representing and promoting COFREND. Among these missions, the Regional Committees organise themed Technical Seminars and, in support of the Professional Organisation Commissions, events especially to promote the NDE professions in conjunction with schools and regional institutions.
REGIONAL TECHNICAL Seminars
An overview of the gradual roll-out of NDT in industry thanks to witness accounts from speakers representing users, integrators and solution developers, covering extended topics:
- Digital radio: technological and industrial changes, September 2015;
- Automated NDT, November 2015 in Brive la Gaillarde;
- Multi-regional seminar devoted to the radiological protection of workers in gamma radiography with the Lille division of ASN (the French Nuclear Safety Authority) and the Lille DIRECCTE (Regional Directorates for businesses, competition, consumption, work and employment), jointly with the Paris and Châlons-en-Champagne divisions, in October 2015;
- Changes in NDT and digital inspections in industry 4.0, April 2016 in Lyon Part-Dieu;
- NDT in Marine and Naval applications: November 2016 at the Aquarium in La Rochelle.
- NDT of the future at the CEA Tech in Metz in November 2016
- The Tubes de l’Hiver in Pau on 23 November 2017
- The CND taille XXL in Le Mans on 18 january 2018
- Salon à l’envers in Thionville (57)
- Regional industrial encounters in Dunkirk (59)
- Radiological protection in the nuclear industry Open Day, Lille (59)