METAL PRODUCTS (CCPM)
Foundry, steel industry, tubes
The CCPM (Metal Product Certification Committee) carries out qualification operations for products in the steel, tube and foundry sectors. It comprises eighteen members who meet four times a year on average to manage the operation of the committee and coordinate the nine approved examination centres.
- Tubes: Seamless and welded steel tubes; related products such as elbows, T-pieces, reducing components, welding heads, bottles and slabs for tubular parts.
- Steel industry: Steel products, defined by standard NF EN 10079, excluding tubes and moulded parts.
- Foundry: Moulded parts in ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- Eddy current testing (ET)
- Penetrant testing (PT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Radiography (RT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
MAIN COMPANIES INVOLVED:
AUBERT ET DUVAL, ARCELOR MITTAL, MG VALDUNES, DILLINGER FRANCE, VALLOUREC, SMP TUBES, SAS CEM, CTIF, FERRY CAPITAIN, TARAMM, ...