This type of membership is reserved exclusively for educational establishments granting diplomas or recognised qualifications as part of initial training (secondary schools, apprentice training centres, university institutes of technology and universities), with nomination and eligibility voting rights solely in the “Professional Organisation” Hub Commission and its associated Working Groups.
- The 2019 membership fee is €150 inc. VAT
This gives you the right to:
- Free subscription to the Contrôles-Essais-Mesures magazine;
- Presentation of your company in the Members’ Directory and on the NDT portal site;
- Privileged access to the COFREND site with a hyperlink redirecting the Internet surfer to your website;
- Free publication of your job opportunities on the COFREND site;
- Discounts on COFREND editions and publications;
- Invitations to Regional Seminars, National and International conferences;
- Discounts for registering for the COFREND Days and the Technical or Regional Seminars;
- Participation in the activities of Commissions, Technical Groups and Regional Committees.
- Right to use the COFREND trade name (upon request and provided you have signed the Commitment Charter relating to the use of the COFREND logo).