Communication and events
Continue to provide members and certified persons with information by emphasising changes in certification and standards and in methods and technologies and by promoting the image of NDT to the general public.
The Hub comprises an Editorial Committee with fifteen members who meet every quarter to set out the Confederation's editorial line:
- END Info: the newsletter for NDT professionals, bilingual (French and English), four issues a year.
- NDT log in the CEM (Contrôles Essais Mesures) magazinel,
- Interviews with experts, mainly in the Essais & Simulations magazine.
The Editorial Committee has set out, with all its members, to highlight work by the Scientific and Technical Hub Working Groups, by publishing focus articles and technical guides on changes in NDE technologies and the associated standards.
Help to make COFREND better known in industry in general
To support the promotion of NDT towards a broader professional audience and also to young people, the Editorial Committee publishes method “file cards” that set out a brief summary of each NDE method.
It helps to update and republish official annals of COFREND certification exams
Support the various COFREND hubs in staging events
Depending on the topic, Organisation Committees stage events in conjunction with the promotion.
The major COFREND events
- Regional Technical Days
- COFREND “Doctoriales”,
- National NDE Conference: the COFREND DAYS
Participation in fairs and conferences
- NDT world and European conferences
- Fairs and symposiums: WNE, MATERIAUX, ESOPE,
- Student and training fair, apprenticeship days, in regions.